• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good place for a Wii bundle?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good place for a Wii bundle?

Finally time to splash out on a Wii, but we want to get the Wii Fit + another controller plus a couple of games. Hard to search online for that... can anyone recommend somewhere with decent discounts on bundles?

Thankyou.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

A good place for a Wii, in Hammersmith, is the phonebox outside McDonalds in Kings Street, if my nose doesn't deceive me.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Finally time to splash out on a Wii, but we want to get the Wii Fit + another controller plus a couple of games. Hard to search online for that... can anyone recommend somewhere with decent discounts on bundles?

Thankyou.
      Woolies do deals every now and then ..search the

moneysavingexpert forums for the latest deals
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post

Worth keeping an eye on hotukdeals as well.
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Got mine on ebay, 1XWii, Wii Fit, 20 games £350

Bargain (also lucky)
          Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Originally posted by stingman123 View Post
            Got mine on ebay, 1XWii, Wii Fit, 20 games £350

Bargain (also lucky)
            Was Stephen Gerrard on champions league duty again?
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post

Ah, good old MSE. Thanks for reminding me.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I always thought the Wii bundle sold in Blockbuster stores was quite a good deal.
                I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying...

Comment

Ah, good old MSE. Thanks for reminding me.
                  Yep, An army of tight wads on there

Comment

Thankyou.
                    I saw this advertised on the telly last night but I can't remember who was flogging the bundle including Fit. I do remember it was a good price.

I got mine for my DD's Xmas from gamestation (not a bundle though)

Comment

Working...
                    X