• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Parents evening tonight ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parents evening tonight ...

It could go either way!
    Off to see DD's teacher and then off to the pub to 'discuss' taking advantage of the fact we have a babysitter.
    Our local is a Holts pub, so it wont break the bank
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

just remember.. all teachers are liars and probably are jealous of such a well heeled family..

me? bad school reports? nooooo
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Which way could it go?

Let me guess, you meet a grey man dressed in corduroy who struggles to remember which child you own. But hurriedly made up some cliched tripe during his lunch-hour in order to placate you for another year.
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Both our kid's had their parent's evening before half-term. somehow, they convinced Mrs Flubster and myself to treat them to a meal at TGI Fridays. They're only 9 and 7!!! God help us when they're older and do something worthwhile....
        Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
          just remember.. all teachers are liars and probably are jealous of such a well heeled family..

me? bad school reports? nooooo
          Indeed! Some say (in whispered tones) they are worse than recruitment agents...but that didn't come from me
          I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying...

Comment

Originally posted by Another Dodgy Agent View Post
            Indeed! Some say (in whispered tones) they are worse than recruitment agents...but that didn't come from me
            Nice try

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
              Which way could it go?

Let me guess, you meet a grey man dressed in corduroy who struggles to remember which child you own. But hurriedly made up some cliched tripe during his lunch-hour in order to placate you for another year.
              My wife's a teacher and is genuinely interested in helping her kids (weird I know). But she IS a reception teacher, so they've not had a chance to become horrible yet
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

keys in the bowl ...

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
                  keys in the bowl ...
                  Huh??