• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Calling USA cheaper than domestic calls.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling USA cheaper than domestic calls.

Just looked at http://www.idial365.com/ , supported by T-mobile , you can dial a proxy and then talk to mobiles and landlines in USA for flat 3p per minute. No other charges.

Does that make sense to you ? Oh yeah , rip off England ...

I dunno. I'm with TalkTalk and I can make an hour-long call to LA (and any EU country as far as I know) for free, longer off-peak I think. Maybe even includes mobiles.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by juststarting View Post
      then talk to mobiles and landlines in USA for flat 3p per minute. No other charges.
      1) They don't sell "free" new phones in USA so telcos don't need to have high call rates to make up for it
      2) I think still in USA receiving phone call results in a charge.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        2) I think still in USA receiving phone call results in a charge.
        Pretty sure you are right, however local calls are generally totally free.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by juststarting View Post
          Just looked at http://www.idial365.com/ , supported by T-mobile , you can dial a proxy and then talk to mobiles and landlines in USA for flat 3p per minute. No other charges.

Does that make sense to you ? Oh yeah , rip off England ...
          Not really as I pay 1p per minute to UK and USA. Why is yours so expensive?
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            Not really as I pay 1p per minute to UK and USA. Why is yours so expensive?
            you can call from a t-mobile mobile.

you dont need data plan on the mobile to use skype for example.

Comment

Working...
            X