• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sergeant to pull out of Strictly

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sergeant to pull out of Strictly

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7737447.stm

In a statement, he said: "The trouble is that there is now a real danger that I might win the competition. Even for me that would be a joke too far."

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Mrs BP is very upset. Even I was preparing to vote for him. I love an underdog.....

Comment

I take it the BBC will be refunding all the people who voted.

Comment

Bloody hypocritical from Arlene though - yesterday, she was on Radio 2 saying that he should go because he's costing better dancers a place; today she's saying that it's a shame when people walk from the show because it should be down to the public.

I'll be switching my allegiance to voting Kilroy to do all the challenges on IACGMOOH instead now.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

My prayer is that ALL contestants leave with immediate effect, then I get Saturday back and watch Hitler's Secret Nuclear Arsenal, etc., on the lovely Military channel.

Comment

a sergeant pulling out of strictly..

there has to be an innuendo there somewhere
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              I'll be switching my allegiance to voting Kilroy to do all the challenges on IACGMOOH instead now.
              It's not on tonight, there's chavy overpaid blokes running around in shorts on tonight instead.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                It's not on tonight, there's chavy overpaid blokes running around in shorts on tonight instead.
                Back on Thursday at 8pm though.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

How is this so newsworthy that the Beeb are running it on news 24 and on the front page of their news website?
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Anyone else think that John Sergeant and Jo Brand are one and the same person? They are scarily alike in a kind of Janet and Michael Jackson kind of a way!

Have they ever been seen together?
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X