• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You cant beat those recession proof contracts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You cant beat those recession proof contracts

http://www.jobserve.com/IF9015FDE5648B955.job

Bless. £300 a day? I realise it says "not for profit" but I'd like to make some over and above permiedom...
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Eric Pooley!

Do agents make up their "trading names"?
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Only the strongest applicants need apply.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
          Only the strongest applicants need apply.
          I read that and the bit just before it which translates as "we want a new system but we don't have the guts to tell people so when you appear and tell them, expect them to resist you like the Nile. When it all goes wrong it'll be your fault"

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
            I read that and the bit just before it which translates as "we want a new system but we don't have the guts to tell people so when you appear and tell them, expect them to resist you like the Nile. When it all goes wrong it'll be your fault"
            Spot on old chap!

Comment

sounds like fun - I may give it a go.

except it is in London and i am not....

ho hum.

Comment

That's a role I could do with no problems at all, pretty good match for my skills, unfortunately I wouldn't even consider it at that rate if it was local let alone in London.

Comment

bit its recesion proof, the agent sez so. Apply apply apply before it's too late

Comment

I though that one was a classic

beats those fishing ads hands down!
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X