• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doomed!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doomed!!

Heard a rumour that all contractors are to be sacked in all companies all over the UK, there will be no new contracts for 5 years. Also anyone who has been contracted in the last 20 years will have to pay back any profits they made above a typical permie in the same role, if not they face hanging.

Originally posted by Diestl View Post
    Heard a rumour that all contractors are to be sacked in all companies all over the UK, there will be no new contracts for 5 years. Also anyone who has been contracted in the last 20 years will have to pay back any profits they made above a typical permie in the same role, if not they face hanging.
    You may be disappointed then to hear that Barclaycard are looking to take on around 200 contractors in the New Year!
    I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying...

Comment

You may be disappointed then to hear that Barclaycard are looking to take on around 200 contractors in the New Year!
      Doing what? please PM details

Comment

Originally posted by NetwkSupport View Post
        Doing what? please PM details
        He will tell you only after you provide two valid references.
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Another Dodgy Agent View Post
          They have had jobs posted for weeks at Northampton!
          Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

What are the main skills Barclaycard want?
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              What are the main skills Barclaycard want?
              Debt collecting skills mainly.

Comment

Working...
              X