• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The war against PIRATES!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The war against PIRATES!!!!!

Right, we've had the...

War against Communism

War against Drugs

War against Terrorism

We're now having the war against PIRATES!!!

Who would've guessed that one?

F**k me, you couldn't write this sh!t...

Whats next. THey must be getting bored of the credit crunch talk.

Comment

The influence of Hollywood eh? The success of Pirates of the Caribbean made this one inevitable.

And for their next trick, we'll form the wagons in a circle.
      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

I say bomb Somalia back to the stone age.

Nuke them!

Gas them and salt the earth.
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          They're in the stone age. They need to be bombed back to the Jurrasic age.

Bring back the old days, send a couple of boats over and bomb all their ports/harbors to smithereens (and all the boats therein).

Or alternatively, we could get the UN / EU / AU to sort it out. Shouldn't be too difficult for these World powers to sort out a few rude boys in boats......
          Bored.

Comment

Stone age

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            Half the problem is that the country is an anarchy , precisely because of being ravaged by war, which is why piracy has become a lucrative albeit risky career choice.

The Yanks have already had there noses bloodied there, and the only way I think that countries can morally justify any full scale military action is to find evidence of collusion between pirates and "islamists". I would imagine thats next.

Suddenly piracy in the horn of africa will "Affect the lives of hard working families" and we will need to cough up a few million quid(If there is any left) to send marines to go and slaughter them.
            There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Working...
            X