• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another quality England footy performance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another quality England footy performance

And yet another terrible goalie howler, though Terry was as much to blame for not taking the initiative.

Almost wished they'd shown IACGMOOH instead, and that's absolute tulip.
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Oh well. Thingy missed an open goal which would have balanced out. And we won anyway against a pretty decent team.

Plus they played the comedy card of subbing Wright-Phillips for Crouch... I'm sure they only do it to make you see them stand next to each other.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

The reserve/ "I'm not injured" team beat Germany at their place! You are whinging why?

Comment

Pointless match is why.

Switched over to BBC2 after half time, to watch an episode of Heroes I've already seen, that's how bored I was. Though there's some nice totty worth a repeat viewing.
        Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Who the hell cares about "friendlies"?

Whoever loses will just claim (usually accurately) that their team was a "second eleven" so the result wasn't really significant.

It's all just an excuse to rack up the "air miles" and get a bit of duty free.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Funny how ITV can show the pointless away matches, yet Setanta keep all the important ones for themselves.

Yeah, we believe the bullshine, Garry Oldman sold it to us.
            Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
              Pointless match is why.

Switched over to BBC2 after half time, to watch an episode of Heroes I've already seen, that's how bored I was. Though there's some nice totty worth a repeat viewing.
              Pointless how? dosent the coach need a chance to choose some players?

TV tottie, if u need that then enuff said!!!!

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
              Who the hell cares about "friendlies"?

Whoever loses will just claim (usually accurately) that their team was a "second eleven" so the result wasn't really significant.

It's all just an excuse to rack up the "air miles" and get a bit of duty free.

Well the 2nd eleven won

Air Miles for who???

Comment

Originally posted by DogTown View Post
                TV tottie, if u need that then enuff said!!!!

Got to get some enjoyment out of paying the TV licence. I'll stop oggling totty the day I go blind, and not a moment before.
                Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                  Got to get some enjoyment out of paying the TV licence. I'll stop oggling totty the day I go blind, and not a moment before.
                  Well you have totally summed up yourself, nothing more to say!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DogTown View Post
                    Well you have totally summed up yourself, nothing more to say!!!

Maybe I should put it on a T shirt, so I don't have to repeat myself.

BTW DogTown, Churchill. All too predictable, mods. Please try harder. At least DimPrawn had a stalker 'he' was that convincing.
                    Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Working...
                    X