• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

phishing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

phishing

We agents are also victims of phishing. I was asking my resource teams about this and they admitted to being constantly called by rival recruitment consultants pretending to apply for jobs that we advertise on jobserve. So what I would like to do is write a few open questions relating to a number of basic disciplines (testing.. what tools have you used?, BA.. what methodologies have you used and in what context.. give an example of a project.. programming languages..how do you check your code...etc) so if any of you have any ideas then they would be much appreciated. I already have the "do you know who your parents are"? question in the script.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

What you need are some tame techies, 'cause really if you don't know what questions to ask, you won't be able to differentiate the answers.

Comment

am i right in thinking DA that:

your asking us to help you write a typical "interview" script so that you can then call us, get us to answer questions to said script, introduce us to the client and earn your 15% from it..

..your a genius
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post

your asking us to help you write a typical "interview" script so that you can then call us, get us to answer questions to said script, introduce us to the client and earn your 15% from it..

..your a genius
        you're

Comment

"Given a topographical schema of homo-sapien, could you locate the humerus and the anus and distinguish between them?"
          "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post

..your a genius
            20% please
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              We agents are also victims of phishing. I was asking my resource teams about this and they admitted to being constantly called by rival recruitment consultants pretending to apply for jobs that we advertise on jobserve. So what I would like to do is write a few open questions relating to a number of basic disciplines (testing.. what tools have you used?, BA.. what methodologies have you used and in what context.. give an example of a project.. programming languages..how do you check your code...etc) so if any of you have any ideas then they would be much appreciated. I already have the "do you know who your parents are"? question in the script.
              Why? Is the 5 minutes work per month per contract you currently do too much for you? Looks to me what is missing is a basic understanding of how to do your job. Or are you just a trolling trollster?
              Bored.

Comment

Ask them to explain COM.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  That's tragic.

Imagine timewasting recruitment consultants ringing you up by deception in order to gain an advantage by trickery and an elaborate ruse.

Sweet.
                  First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                    That's tragic.

Imagine timewasting recruitment consultants ringing you up by deception in order to gain an advantage by trickery and an elaborate ruse.

Sweet.
                    I, too, wept for Dodgy. The unfairness of it all!

Comment

Working...
                    X