• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Special rate...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Special rate...

Prince 2 Environment Release/Project Manager - London/City Contract

Prince 2 Environment Release/Project Manager - London - Prince 2 - MS Project - 3rd Party My London based client requires 2 Environment Release/Project Managers to be based in London, who is Prince 2 Certified. You will take instruction from the Environment Release Manager to deliver environment through Design, Build and Test phases. You will be responsible for: Responsible for managing all work packages on an environment Matrix manage across multiple work streams .Hold detailed level plan of all activities and full issues list Manage defects found on the environments Ensure all dates are met Escalation of issues and potential slippage on environments to ERM You will have: Proven experience of running and working with large, multi-disciplined in-house and 3rd party teams over diverse locations in a Matrix management environment. Infrastructure/hardware delivery background strongly beneficial Worked within a Prince 2 environment. An experienced project manager use to dealing with complex and difficult programme environments where detailed planning, discipline and management is required - Ideally having worked on the National Programme before. If not, Corporate or National solution delivery experience on a large programme is strongly beneficial. Candidates will need to have a thorough appreciation of how priorities, applications and projects interact in a large systems environment with multiple technologies and complex networks Candidates must be able to identify and manage
    Location City, London
    Start Date Immediate
    Duration 3 months initially
    Rate £150-£200/Day

They are taking the P*** with that rate.. Bloody agents.

Somebody will bite, there's one born every second
    Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Shall we all apply, then chase it up ? - That should keep the agent busy.
        Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Be a good way for a bluffer to get Prince2 on their CV.

Comment

Originally posted by badger7579 View Post
            Prince 2 Environment Release/Project Manager - London/City Contract

Prince 2 Environment Release/Project Manager - London - Prince 2 - MS Project - 3rd Party My London based client requires 2 Environment Release/Project Managers to be based in London, who is Prince 2 Certified. You will take instruction from the Environment Release Manager to deliver environment through Design, Build and Test phases. You will be responsible for: Responsible for managing all work packages on an environment Matrix manage across multiple work streams .Hold detailed level plan of all activities and full issues list Manage defects found on the environments Ensure all dates are met Escalation of issues and potential slippage on environments to ERM You will have: Proven experience of running and working with large, multi-disciplined in-house and 3rd party teams over diverse locations in a Matrix management environment. Infrastructure/hardware delivery background strongly beneficial Worked within a Prince 2 environment. An experienced project manager use to dealing with complex and difficult programme environments where detailed planning, discipline and management is required - Ideally having worked on the National Programme before. If not, Corporate or National solution delivery experience on a large programme is strongly beneficial. Candidates will need to have a thorough appreciation of how priorities, applications and projects interact in a large systems environment with multiple technologies and complex networks Candidates must be able to identify and manage
            Location City, London
            Start Date Immediate
            Duration 3 months initially
            Rate £150-£200/Day

They are taking the P*** with that rate.. Bloody agents.

"wanted - mug to bend over and take it up the ****"
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I've said it before, i'll say it again

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
              Telephone call 1
              Agent: Unfortunately, due to the down turn in the economy a lot of contractors have either gone for permanent jobs or are refusing to leave steady contracts, as a result we'll be unable to secure anybody for that role under £400 per day
              Client: Wow are things that bad? well we really do need some one in or we're fliped. Just make sure they're good

Telephone call 2
              Agent: Unfortunately, due to the down turn in the economy a lot of companies are either relying purely on permament staff they already have or are shelving IT projects, however essential, till things pick up. As things are, this client is refusing to go above £200 per day, I'm really sorry, I've tried my hardest but i can't do anything to budge them.
              Contractor: flip
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Dalek View Post
                Be a good way for a bluffer to get Prince2 on their CV.
                Fair point. If you were on the bench, it's better than paying to learn new stuff.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                X