• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Labour successes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Labour successes

In order to improve our (excellent) service, we would appreciate a few minutes of your valuable time on this feedback survey.

Love'n'Hugs

Gordo.
    Education education education
    8.70%
    Tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime
    8.70%
    Giving Britain a world class health service
    8.70%
    No more boom and bust
    10.87%
    Clamping down on illegal immigration
    10.87%
    Offering improved public services and value for your taxes
    8.70%
    Fighting terrorism through new laws
    10.87%
    Helping small businesses thrive through tax incentives and cuts in red tape
    10.87%
    Keeping unemployment low
    13.04%
    Fighting just wars overseas
    8.70%

The poll is expired.

If you've got a problem and no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire...Gordon Brown ...( cue music )

Originally posted by Gordon Brown View Post
    In order to improve our (excellent) service, we would appreciate a few minutes of your valuable time on this feedback survey.

Love'n'Hugs

Gordo.
    A booming arms industry
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Love'n'Hugs

Gordo.
      A small but world-class IT industry.

(Yes, before anyone says, it was a much bigger one before Labour got in)
      If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

New Minimum Wage.
        The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Alien Invasion Act 2006: "Visiting aliens must report to the Immigration Department at Lunar House in Croydon immediately on arrival, or be forcibly removed."

Damn good law that one. Once they've seen Croydon they leave anyway.

Comment

If that tips thing goes through (or has gone through) that's a good thing.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              If that tips thing goes through (or has gone through) that's a good thing.
              What tips thing? Is circumcision becoming mandatory?

Comment

Saving the banking system from collapse

Nationlising Northern Crock <runs for cover>
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Love'n'Hugs

Gordo.
                  Give me an option I can fill in then....
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

national minimum wage? SureStart? flexible working for parents? lowering the age of consent for gays? having a fair crack at the taliban?

i'd never vote for them, but the list was a bit, um, selective don't you think?

<ducks>
                    Originally posted by BolshieBastard
                    You're fulfilling a business role not partaking in a rock and roll concert.

Comment

Working...
                    X