• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brillo's 10,000 post

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brillo's 10,000 post

Make it a good 'un!

How he manages the time to make 10k posts outside light relief, plus the 17,207 posts in TPD, the jokes thread, the counting thread(s), etc., etc. I'll never know.

I wonder whether his client knows how much this is costing them
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      Do you really?

Comment

How he manages the time to make 10k posts outside light relief, plus the 17,207 posts in TPD, the jokes thread, the counting thread(s), etc., etc. I'll never know.

Does he care?
        Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Make it a good 'un!
          Amusingly I had 10k posts - then looked again and the mods had deleted!

I suspect whatever I post they will go and delete one just to make e post again and again.....

But many thanks for thinking of me - at the moment I am just a bit worried about the baby who has had a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Febrile_seizure . Looking like will be out of hospital soon.....

Comment

I could have spent the time telling the permies how useless they are.

Without cuk I would have left ages ago - it makes clientco just about bearable......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I suspect whatever I post they will go and delete one just to make e post again and again.....

But many thanks for thinking of me - at the moment I am just a bit worried about the baby who has had a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Febrile_seizure . Looking like will be out of hospital soon.....
              What are you doing posting here then

Comment

Oh our daughter had a couple of them when she was a baby - scared the bejezus out of us! BUT they are just the bodies way of shutting down in an attempt to cool down, when the temperature is too high. She had a couple as a baby and had continuous colds and chest infections etc, which caused all the temperatures. But now she is as healthy as an OX.

You do have my sympathies it is very scary, but they do grow out of them.
                I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

BrilloPad
                  non-LR
                  Posts!

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                    What are you doing posting here then
                    Good question! Mrs BP and I discussed it - we dont have the twins today and there is nothing I can do at the hospital except fret. If he deteriorates I will go straight away - but at the moment he is improving.

I was at home yesterday - cleaning up sick etcetc - but I need the money. Recently took a pay cut at clientco - I still pay the same to my ex - mortgage - 3 kids - blahblahblah.

Comment

Working...
                    X