• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Slade

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slade

....could it be that I may actually make it to December before hearing Slade warbling out their "merry christmas everybody" in some shop or on the radio.

10 days to go
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=niIJ9Yb-xwQ

have this on me
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

G£d no

Dont remind me, so far

No Slade
      No Live Aid "Do theeeey knooow eeets Xmass time ...
      No Cliff Richard

Hopefully I will make it.....
      There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

It's the sickly sweet Mariah Carey and "All I want for Christmas is you..." that I detest.

Comment

Complaint: I have just called Noddy Holder and informed him of the blatent anti Slade content on this board. To despise this song because you associate it with Christmas is wrong. Just because the lyrics are about Christmas it does not imply it's promoting Christmas in any way. It's a legitimate song with it's own lyrics, some of them nothing to do with the festive season. Many of the fans of this record don't even like Christmas. If you think I am pledging some kind of support to Slade you are wrong. I would do this for any Christmas party record. Be it Mud, Wizzard or Richard.

Thanks
          BGG
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
            ....could it be that I may actually make it to December before hearing Slade warbling out their "merry christmas everybody" in some shop or on the radio.

10 days to go
            And so this is Christmas....

Comment

last chriiiistmas i gaave you my heart..............
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

and the very next day you buried me
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

My friend is playing bass with them now

Comment

I heard it in the Trafford Centre on Monday
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                    X