• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Computer experts on BNP list

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Computer experts on BNP list

http://www.contractoruk.com/news/004081.html

Anyone who posts here?

I wonder what sort of people would send threatening messages to people on the list?
    Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      One person kinda pops in there...
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Ironic that the BNP would contact the information comissioner. that's the first post they'll get rid of.
        McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
        Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Anyone who posts here?

Dunno, can't read the list for this damn white sheet. Oops, got it on back to front.
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
            Dunno, can't read the list for this damn white sheet. Oops, got it on back to front.
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

LOL i just got sent the URL frm a techy that has created a front end to this connecting to a mysql and I have 32 in my post code! 32 BNP voters! all within stones throw of my house! explains alot now.

Comment

Originally posted by Liability View Post
                32 BNP voters! all within stones throw of my house! explains alot now.

Better board up your windows, I predict a lot of bricks flying around your area soon. Just off to the builders yard, they're having a sale. Who says the recession is all bad.
                Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                Feist - I Feel It All
                Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Yes the BNP may have somewhat unpalatable and extreme views - but so what? Free speech and all that.

(PS. I am not on the list.)

Comment

Originally posted by Liability View Post
                    LOL i just got sent the URL frm a techy that has created a front end to this connecting to a mysql and I have 32 in my post code! 32 BNP voters! all within stones throw of my house! explains alot now.
                    Not necessarily - it's a list of BNP members from 2007, so it could be more or less than that.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                    X