• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not ready for snow….

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not ready for snow….

Still doing the trans-pennine commute in a Ford Ka.

What are these things like for handling in snow?

This is my third week of using the garage loan car.

Tempted to call back and see how mine is getting on, but, it has to be said I like the idea of not racking up the miles on my own car (120 miles per day).

Driving that thing is a very tiring commute though, especially on the windswept hillsides……

Don't worry, just go for it.

(Well, it'll be one way we can get rid of this pest)

Comment

Please retire the Wilmslow sock puppet
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
        Still doing the trans-pennine commute in a Ford Ka.

What are these things like for handling in snow?
        they handle well in snow, generally speaking, assuming the tyres arent bald as a babies arse, obviously if you drive like colin mcrae then your in trouble
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
          WHS
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
            they handle well in snow, generally speaking, assuming the tyres arent bald as a babies arse, obviously if you drive like colin mcrae then your in trouble
            That is very reassuring to hear - done 5K's, and tyres are nice and new, so, should be good.

Really dreading getting the Focus back if they have not replaced the pump - that software glitch scared the heck out of me on the motorway the other week!

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
              Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
              WHS
              +1
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
              X