• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Market Conditions?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Conditions?

Sheeesh! So I am taking some time off as havent had any for a good 9 years and been keeping an interest in the Market and damn people are just being so cautious.

Contract and Perm roles - taking time to get anywhere.

Ive had a good few opps spoken about and some I think will come to light in the next month or so - but it's almost like everyone has stopped on a "lets see how it goes" basis yet they dont realise WHEN the "see how it does" period will end!

Agencies [the large ones] seem to have roles but even they are taking a while to fill as clients are taking ages to decide.

Even during the 2001 bust I didnt see it slow down this FAST did anyone else?

Looks like a Feb wait for me I reckon before I even bother getting back!

Feb 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Liability View Post
      .......... as havent had any for a good 9 years

Oh dear.
      Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
        Oh dear.
        LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Bright Spark View Post
          Feb 2010
          hmm no got a good few irons - Im sure there are jobs out there its just a case of people waiting yet they dont know what they are waiting for

Comment

Originally posted by Bright Spark View Post
            Feb 2010
            a tad optimistic
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Liability View Post
              hmm no got a good few irons
              iron hoofs?

Comment

Working...
              X