• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business Objects training

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business Objects training

Does anyone have experience of a company that provides Business Objects training? If so I would be interested in getting some contact details.

TIA

Yes, I have been on several courses at BOBJ HQ in Maidenhead.
    Which course are you interested in?
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

It depends what you want to cover, I offer BO training on implementations, upgrades, universe design, report design everything really. 10 years experience version 5, 6, XI R2 and XI R3. Drop me a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
        It depends what you want to cover, I offer BO training on implementations, upgrades, universe design, report design everything really. 10 years experience version 5, 6, XI R2 and XI R3. Drop me a PM.
        "My God, it's full of stars..."

Comment

Same here.

Let me know if you want to get other recommendations.

Comment

The only business objects you need are:

CV, Phone, Pimp, Client, Contract, PubLunch, CUKAccess, Invoice, ContractExtension, Bench.

Anything else is over engineered.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Why do they object to training?
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

What about BODI or BODS as it is now?
                I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Thanks for all the responses - I will PM some of you in due course.

I am mainly interested in getting an overview plus knowledge and understanding of the key modules so that I can understand the technical issues if I run a BI project.

Make sense?

Comment

MarillionFan would know about that sort of thing. (well, he knows about Business Objects; I doubt he's done a day of training in his life).

Log on to Windows using the same casing as your Business Objects account or the stupid thing won't work . I'll tell you that for nowt.

Comment

Working...
                    X