• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BNP + Hitler = Comedy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BNP + Hitler = Comedy

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BUNUuqlG1a0

Slightly NSFW if rude subtitles are not safe for your work.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

It's pretty old that.

Would have worked much better if they had tried to sync the syllables of the German speech to the text somewhat.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
        It's pretty old that.

Would have worked much better if they had tried to sync the syllables of the German speech to the text somewhat.

Judging by your hat, I think you need this : http://www.isitchristmas.com/

Comment

It's pretty old that.

It relates to a three-day old story, and it was "Added November 21 2008".

Not that old

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            It relates to a three-day old story, and it was "Added November 21 2008".

Not that old
            It's old Nick - really, really old.

The same clip has been badly dubbed over and over and over and...

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

It's old Nick - really, really old.

The same clip has been badly dubbed over and over and over and...
              The idea of putting subtitles on that clip is old, but the version linked to is new.

It's a new twist on an old joke, in the same way that sticking the word "FAIL" on a picture of something going stupidly wrong is old, but a newly-created one is new, and can be funny in its own right.

And this is the funniest of these Hitler clips I've ever seen
              Last edited by NickFitz; 21 November 2008, 20:07.

Comment

Working...
              X