• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

VAT Cut backs ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VAT Cut backs ....

If VAT is cut down to 15% how will this effect our LTD Co? apart from only being able to charge clients 15% VAT i see it means we make less income from VAT benefit if youre on a fixed rate VAT scheme....please correct me if i am wrong...

Originally posted by diesel View Post
    If VAT is cut down to 15% how will this effect our LTD Co? apart from only being able to charge clients 15% VAT i see it means we make less income from VAT benefit if youre on a fixed rate VAT scheme....please correct me if i am wrong...
    That would be right...which would really go against the governments plans...im hoping they will announce a extra 1% compensation on how much we get too keep or something to offset the loss....

All that said, im glad the government are doing something to try and kick start everything...I would sacrifice some VAT income for a more stable economy...more chance of that next contract etc....

Comment

Originally posted by oafc0000 View Post
      That would be right...which would really go against the governments plans...im hoping they will announce a extra 1% compensation on how much we get too keep or something to offset the loss....

All that said, im glad the government are doing something to try and kick start everything...I would sacrifice some VAT income for a more stable economy...more chance of that next contract etc....
      Well finally goverment get the hands out and do something..albeit late!

I very much doubt they will announce an extra 1%.
      Personally wish they would tax the fat cat bankers more to compensate for everyone else....

Comment

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...e-changes.html

try to keep up at the back.

Comment

Working...
        X