• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Zealand win a rugby world cup...at last

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Zealand win a rugby world cup...at last

It's true they did, no really look

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.a...670422&rss=yes
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    After this last weekend I am surprised you have the audacity to bring the topic of rugby up

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      After this last weekend I am surprised you have the audacity to bring the topic of rugby up
      I'm a scot now

MacDodgy

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I'm a scot now

MacDodgy

go Andy Murray etc etc

Comment

A Scottish rugby supporter? A rare breed indeed. But I suppose you are used to follwowng useless rugby teams.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
            A Scottish rugby supporter? A rare breed indeed. But I suppose you are used to follwowng useless rugby teams.
            I see the cockiness has already started. Well enjoy it cos it'll be another 30 years before you win another, by which time we will have acquired a hatful of grand slam tennis titles, a load of biking prizes and a fistful of curling titles.

Comment

Have I mentioned that after playing Ireland, Wales and Scotland, not only have the AB's won every game, they havent conceded a single try in any of those games or conceded any points in the second half of any of those games.

The 6N is the second divison of world rugby.

As a Scotland rugby supporter... your team has never beaten the AB's

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                Have I mentioned that after playing Ireland, Wales and Scotland, not only have the AB's won every game, they havent conceded a single try in any of those games or conceded any points in the second half of any of those games.

The 6N is the second divison of world rugby.

As a Scotland rugby supporter... your team has never beaten the AB's

I get my pleasure in watching the kiwis trying to sell their rugby world cup final tickets to Poms, Saffers and Aussies

Comment

I get my pleasure in watching the kiwis trying to sell their rugby world cup final tickets to Poms, Saffers and Aussies
                  Trying??? It was xmas time.... some people I know sold there ticket for £2000.

Comment

Say what you like about our not-so-good record at the Rugby World Cup - the ABs have kicked everyones butt this year in Rugby - these later games against inferior European teams just required the AB 'B' Team.

The League win, while fantastic (and not just due to a dodgy ref decision as the Aussies would hope to beleive) doesn't really assuage our national desire for another Rugby World Cup win (real rugby, not just league).

Oh well, next ones at home - perhaps I can finally erase the memory of paying 150 quid to get into Twickers in '99 only to see the ABs lose to France...

Comment

Working...
                    X