• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Benched!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benched!

<Placeholder for now>

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    <Placeholder for now>

Benched: It's the Future.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

http://forums.contractoruk.com/light...et-banned.html

HTH

Comment

Two lovely permie roles almost within my grasp. But been looking waaaay longer than usual. I blame everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
          Two lovely permie roles almost within my grasp. But been looking waaaay longer than usual. I blame everyone else.
          incorrect adjective to describe permy role

Comment

Contract extension has run into headwinds from head office......could be time for holiday.....2 years maybe

(ace00 has been captured by pirates and is being held somewhere nice and warm, internet OK, hard to get a beer though)
            Last edited by ace00; 26 November 2008, 07:56. Reason: Avatar change
            Bored.

Comment

Thats funny cos we all blame you...
              I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Placeholder took another massive step towards full thread status today
                "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Stan.goodvibes View Post
                  incorrect adjective to describe permy role
                  Are you sure? These two beauties are staggeringly well-paid, with the full spectrum of benefits and no weekend work or call-out. Oh, and 9-5, like jobs used to be. Did I mention 30 days holiday... PAID!

BOOMED... nearly.

Comment

Are you sure? These two beauties are staggeringly well-paid, with the full spectrum of benefits and no weekend work or call-out. Oh, and 9-5, like jobs used to be. Did I mention 30 days holiday... PAID!

BOOMED... nearly.
                    If that makes you feel better for being a loser at contracting.....

Comment

Working...
                    X