• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone worked with?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone worked with?

C&W here? Any experience with what it's like there?
    Last edited by Liability; 26 November 2008, 17:36.

Originally posted by Liability View Post
    C&W here? Any experience what its like their?
    their what?

Tensai in pedant mode

Comment

Originally posted by Tensai View Post
      their what?

Tensai in pedant mode
      I love you like a man loves a woman Will you be my special friend?

Comment

I love you like a man loves a woman Will you be my special friend?
        Eurgh, I may be a whore when it comes to my day rate, but even I draw the line somewhere.

However, ask me again after 6 months on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Tensai View Post
          Eurgh, I may be a whore when it comes to my day rate, but even I draw the line somewhere.

However, ask me again after 6 months on the bench.
          LOL - by then can you be my EXTRA special friend?

Comment

There's no point correcting him, he doesn't understand that the three words THERE, THEIR and THEY'RE while they sound the same have different meanings. That or he's simply too lazy to bother to use the right one which indicates his professional standards are horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
              There's no point correcting him, he doesn't understand that the three words THERE, THEIR and THEY'RE while they sound the same have different meanings. That or he's simply too lazy to bother to use the right one which indicates his professional standards are horrible.
              Or that he really dont give a tulipe on a board which has no meaning in the real world and is merely a place to talk tulipe and abuse agents.

Moral of story? Stop being so anal - this aint an english school and you aint the teacher...sir!

Comment

Or that he really dont give a tulipe on a board which has no meaning in the real world and is merely a place to talk tulipe and abuse agents.

Moral of story? Stop being so anal - this aint an english school and you aint the teacher...sir!
                well said labia

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  well said labia
                  I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Moral of story? Stop being so anal - this ain't an english school and you ain't the teacher...sir!
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X