• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And vans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And vans

Similar to G8's situation, my Maestro's MOT is in about 6 weeks. Can't pass again surely, I just put my finger, well entire fist actually (phwoor) right into another bit of the bodywork last week. More seeweed, thanks Blackpool.

Any suggestions for a new car based VAN? Cars are for poofs. Big vans are for psychotic paedophiles.

Only serious suggestions will be read.

PS Moderator. There are now two other people with names beginning with x. I will not tell you again to remove them.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Originally posted by xoggoth
    Similar to G8's situation, my Maestro's MOT is in about 6 weeks. Can't pass again surely, I just put my finger, well entire fist actually (phwoor) right into another bit of the bodywork last week. More seeweed, thanks Blackpool.

Any suggestions for a new car based VAN? Cars are for poofs. Big vans are for psychotic paedophiles.

Only serious suggestions will be read.

PS Moderator. There are now two other people with names beginning with x. I will not tell you again to remove them.
    I agree that the van is the best option. Will you come around and help me moving furniture? Now, don't tell me that I didn't give you a business idea.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Does the inside look like this ?

Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Can't pass again surely
        Am I just thinking of people bad, or is it that many would just find a garage that would give MOT pass to anything?

Comment

I expect they do in RUSSIAAAAR. I don't have a gun unfortunately.

PS WC2. Been looking at your name and avatar. I am not sure why, but I think I fancy you. What are you doing tomorrow night? The wife is out.
          Last edited by xoggoth; 16 September 2005, 17:06.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
            Am I just thinking of people bad, or is it that many would just find a garage that would give MOT pass to anything?
            Sure. I know a guy who will provide you with an MOT cert without you even taking the car in. All yours for the princely sum of £60. The whole system is a bit of a farce really.

Comment

I expect they do in RUSSIAAAAR. I don't have a gun unfortunately.

PS WC2. Been looking at your name and avatar. I am not sure why, but I think I fancy you. What are you doing tomorrow night? The wife is out.
              Sorry mate got a hot date with a cheating wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                Sure. I know a guy who will provide you with an MOT cert without you even taking the car in. All yours for the princely sum of £60. The whole system is a bit of a farce really.
                That is soooo bad.

I hate MOT's but they are there for a reason - to keep yourself and others safe.

Comment

Originally posted by wc2
                  That is soooo bad.

I hate MOT's but they are there for a reason - to keep yourself and others safe.
                  But do they? All it does is warrant the motor was safe the day the guy looked at it (assuming he even did, which in many cases I doubt). Nothing to stop it fooking up during the next 364 days.

Maybe I'm cynical, but after what Crassus did to me, are you surprised?
                  I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by wc2
                    This is true.

Comment

Working...
                    X