• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best mobile phone for flexible e-mail

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best mobile phone for flexible e-mail

Hi all,

First post - be gentle!

Common to many of you, I am consulting for a number of clients and through different intermediaries, some of whom ask / require me to use an e-mail address.

I am therefore using pop3 e-mails, Outlook Web Access (and have also been asked to use Outlook Exchange) etc. ... and am looking for a flexible way to get access to a variety of e-mail accounts via my phone.

I clearly want to avoid being tied in to a dedicated system - eg. Blackberry Enterprise Server - and not that bothered about having push e-mail, as long as it is easy enough to connect and pull e-mails in.

Any ideas on either phones or tariffs? It would be useful for me to having mobile internet also

Thanks

Working...
X