• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gold

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold

gold going up

hmm
    I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Usually a good sign of an impending war somewhere.

Comment

‘Citigroup says gold could rise above $2,000 next year as world unravels’

Yes, because Citigroup say so. Very credible. Lots of financial insight and economic mastery at Citigroup. Oh yes.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        IMO, just another attempt to manipulate markets - there should be a rule to attach breakdown of investments of clients of that bank to any such recommendation, any mistakes in that would mean jail time for analyst, his boss and upwards to CEO. I would not be suprised they got some of their clients into gold earlier when it was closer to 1000 and now trying their usual bulltulip.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          ‘Citigroup says gold could rise above $2,000 next year as world unravels’

Yes, because Citigroup say so. Very credible. Lots of financial insight and economic mastery at Citigroup. Oh yes.

5h1t1group
          First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            IMO, just another attempt to manipulate markets - there should be a rule to attach breakdown of investments of clients of that bank to any such recommendation, any mistakes in that would mean jail time for analyst, his boss and upwards to CEO. I would not be suprised they got some of their clients into gold earlier when it was closer to 1000 and now trying their usual bulltulip.
            Lemme see, who posted this? Ah.

You can take the boy from Russia.....

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
              Lemme see, who posted this? Ah.

You can take the boy from Russia.....
              Please don't quote him, it defeats the purpose of having him on my ignore list
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Decent song but I liked 'True' better.
                McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

A thousand years ago one gold coin would feed a nobleman for a week. A hundred years ago one gold coin would feed a prosperous man for a week. Now the Royal Mint are selling uncirculated gold sovereigns for £170. Sound money or what?

Comment

Working...
                  X