• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nose hairs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nose hairs

Does anyone have a problem with masses of foliage growing out of their beak ?

I don't

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

I just tend to ripp them out during boring meetings and form a little pile on the table.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      I just tend to ripp them out during boring meetings and form a little pile on the table.
      <xen> </xen>
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

It was said on the font of dubious knowledge (QI) that hairs stop growing on our shins when we get older.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
          <xen> </xen>
          Correctamundo.

Bleurgh...
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            I might not form a "pile", but mine are manually extracted during any quite spells in the day
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Hair, in general, is over-rated.
              Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                It was said on the font of dubious knowledge (QI) that hairs stop growing on our shins when we get older.
                Does that count for women too?
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Had a contract in the summer where one of the permies had masses of hair growing out of the end of his nose (not the nostrils). I couldn't stop staring.

I enjoy pulling them out and waiting for the inevitable sneeze.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    Does anyone have a problem with masses of foliage growing out of their beak ?
                    How about hair that grows ON the nose?

Comment

Working...
                    X