• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Xog's taxi observed in Neath...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xog's taxi observed in Neath...

I couldn't believe my eyes...

A strange black cab with XOG in the licence plate...

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    I couldn't believe my eyes...

A strange black cab with XOG in the licence plate...
    Looks like Xog has implemented plan B
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      Looks like Xog has implemented plan B
      When I started contracting in the 79s there were quite a lot of cab-drivers going into it. Other way round now methinks.

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
        When I started contracting in the 79s there were quite a lot of cab-drivers going into it. Other way round now methinks.
        eh?
        Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post

Cabbie becomes Developer
          'cor strike a light guv. You want me to do WHAT with the SQL server. You got to having a farking larfff. Hey, you'll never guess who I had in the back of my server room last week'

Developer becomes cabbie
          'Where to? certainly. Just give me a few minutes while I document this and run it by the office to make sure my intended route complies with their standards. Have you taken into account that your destination may change halfway through the journey, so the route will have to take all possible end-points into account.
          Anal ?? sir, you are unaware of approximately 50% of the situation.
          Where to again?'

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

Cabbie becomes Developer
            'cor strike a light guv. You want me to do WHAT with the SQL server. You got to having a farking larfff. Hey, you'll never guess who I had in the back of my server room last week'

Developer becomes cabbie
            'Where to? certainly. Just give me a few minutes while I document this and run it by the office to make sure my intended route complies with their standards. Have you taken into account that your destination may change halfway through the journey, so the route will have to take all possible end-points into account.
            Anal ?? sir, you are unaware of approximately 50% of the situation.
            Where to again?'

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
            X