• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Angelina Jolie bares all.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angelina Jolie bares all.

Right now i've got your attention...

I'm in the process of selling a car, (currently on autotrader), I have had lots of call from companies that "Match buyers to sellers" and every time i've said no thanks!

I was bored today so said "OK explain it to me"

Salesman reckons that people come to them wanting to buy a car on finance, he said I pay £100 deposite and they then send out buyer who want my car. Once the car is sold I get my £100 back, or if the car doesn't sell in 28days I get my money back.

So can I lose out on this? It does kind of make sense... I think

Has anyone used these or know anyone that has?

Company name is "motormarketuk"

Cheers
    l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

You can lose out on it if the contact companies are just a scam to collect lots of £100 deposits, delay the depositors a bit and then do a runner with big pots of free cash.

p.s. Pics of Angelina in the nuddy are available on the net.

Comment

http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/02476231100
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post
        So can I lose out on this? It does kind of make sense... I think
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

I had one of these get quite aggressive so I hung up, they're all twunts who'll steal your money and you'll still end up having to sell your car yourself.

If they really have sellers tell 'em you'll give 'em 100 quid once the car is sold to one of their contacts; i guarantee they shut up.
          B00med!

Comment

There was something on Top Gear / Fifth Gear / something similar recently about what a rip off the service is. Stay away from them, if you want to keep your money.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

There are no nudie pictures there.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                There was something on Top Gear / Fifth Gear / something similar recently about what a rip off the service is. Stay away from them, if you want to keep your money.
                It was Fifth Gear, they tried onwe of theses services to see exactly what was entailed. As I remember it, it entailed giving them one hundred quid and never hearing from them again....
                Still Invoicing

Comment

Cheers boys, Virtual pints all round.
                  l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post
                    Cheers boys, Virtual pints all round.
                    No problem, however I've got a really nice bridge over the Thames near the Tower of London for sale if you're interested.....

Comment

Working...
                    X