• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

US : the next failed state

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US : the next failed state

russian expert speaking

http://en.rian.ru/world/20081124/118512713.html

Originally posted by sappatz View Post
    Panarin, 60, is a professor at the Diplomatic Academy of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
    You'll excuse me if I don't believe a word he says.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

He is nobody and he is printed by arse kissing yellow press in Russia.

The ruble (russian currency) is on a verge of serious devaluation so his words are doubly laughable considering that and a few other things.

Comment

Shocking, the ruskies putting the boot into the yanks. Whatever next?
        Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
        Feist - I Feel It All
        Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          He is nobody and he is printed by arse kissing yellow press in Russia.

The ruble (russian currency) is on a verge of serious devaluation so his words are doubly laughable considering that and a few other things.
          Exactly! Another 9 months of Oil below 70$ and Russia and Iran are Bye-Bye!

Comment

Originally posted by Liability View Post
            Exactly! Another 9 months of Oil below 70$ and Russia and Iran are Bye-Bye!
            In such cases the danger is that real hardliners take over power.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              In such cases the danger is that real hardliners take over power.
              Well if you look at the real threat it is Russia right now - they so relied on Oil being Above 100$ - that was when there arrogance and psuedo "we are the new power" was coming into play. Anyone notice now how that has changed? Low and behold they even welcomed Obama and hoped relations would improve!

They know that with oil where it is now - they are screwed! With there stockmarkets at near all time lows funny how they now shut up?

Iran the same - big issues there - they need I beleive Oil to be over 80$ if I recall - below that and there in dire straits!

Comment

Well if you look at the real threat it is Russia right now - they so relied on Oil being Above 100$ - that was when there arrogance and psuedo "we are the new power" was coming into play. Anyone notice now how that has changed? Low and behold they even welcomed Obama and hoped relations would improve!

They know that with oil where it is now - they are screwed! With there stockmarkets at near all time lows funny how they now shut up?

Iran the same - big issues there - they need I beleive Oil to be over 80$ if I recall - below that and there in dire straits!
                their

their

they're

HTH.

Comment

oh I love it when I get corrected. Will you chase me nekid in brown underpants? I have one already doing it in Pink socks. Please?

Comment

Well if you look at the real threat it is Russia right now - they so relied on Oil being Above 100$
                    The real threat right now is that hard liners in Russia will stop pretending they are playing this democracy, open market game and go proper totalitarian regime - scumbags like Putin came to power during crisis and new one will be opportunity for even harder person to do it, or more likely Putin just throw away his mask and turn proper dictator.

Comment

Working...
                    X