• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed - Welsh egg-chasers beat Australia

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed - Welsh egg-chasers beat Australia

Brilliant match. Better than watching England being walked over again.

Wales actually look a good team with some very good players. Takes me back to the seventies...

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Brilliant match. Better than watching England being walked over again.

Wales actually look a good team with some very good players. Takes me back to the seventies...
    Indeed. The sad thing is, watching England play these days takes you back to the early 70's too
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
      Indeed. The sad thing is, watching England play these days takes you back to the early 70's too
      If you don't like how England is doing then get out of this country!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        If you don't like how England is doing then get out of this country!
        I have no wish to emmigrate thanks - I am happy in my own country. I am beginning to wonder if you were thrown out of yours...
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I have no wish to emmigrate thanks - I am happy in my own country.
          If you are so happy why do you dare to critisise English rugby's team performance? Sounds very unpatriotic to me...

I am beginning to wonder if you were thrown out of yours...
          I was indeed - Soviet people who voted for Putin made me throw out and the force of it pushed me away from the country as otherwise I would not feel good.

Comment

If you are so happy why do you dare to critisise English rugby's team performance? Sounds very unpatriotic to me...
            I guess if you had your way you'd do away with them, and Wales and the rest, and have a United European team instead...

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              I guess if you had your way you'd do away with them, and Wales and the rest, and have a United European team instead...
              No, I'd keep teams as they are, though I do think UK should have Team GB/UK for Olympics without silly arguement that it may affect Scottish place in football etc.

Comment

Have you been a prat all your life, or is it something you've had to work at?

Comment

Have you been a prat all your life, or is it something you've had to work at?
                  In my life I try to focus on making the right decisions and correct choices, this does not always happen so sometimes I have to re-evalute my past decisions in light of new available data. Whether this makes me a pratt in eyes or some or most people does not concern me in the least.

Comment

Whether this makes me a pratt in eyes or some or most people does not concern me in the least.
                    No, bores usually don't regard themselves as bores.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X