• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Never mind the buzzcocks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never mind the buzzcocks

Did anyone see Preston walk out? That was one of the funniest episodes. Good ole Bill comes to the rescue...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OXTJ9u...eature=related

"Havnt You Read It

I dont Want To Spoil The Ending For You"

"Oh no we can't loose Preston"
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

I remember that.

Preston is an odd first name for someone anyway. Even stranger, I work with a bloke with the first name North. Does anyone know someone called End?

Comment

love NMTB, and that episode was class

the one with Donny Tourette was good too.

Comment

My favourite episode so far had Strings doing Cotton Eye Joe. Surreal.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

The latest series is awful. Bill B has gone, the guest captains are, in the main, out of place, and the guests are z list.

I think this program has had it's time. In it's day it was excellent...
          Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
            The latest series is awful. Bill B has gone, the guest captains are, in the main, out of place, and the guests are z list.

WHS

I used to like the spotting the person who used to be in a band. Apparently lots of people used to go up to Mark Lamar(sp?) and say "picking that person out of line up from video clip is tough" - seems they never knew the panel did not see the video......

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post

I think Bill Bailey carried the last series because that annoying git who took over from Mark Lemarr couldn't.
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Stupid program, I never like it's name too.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                  I think Bill Bailey carried the last series because that annoying git who took over from Mark Lemarr couldn't.
                  at best Simon amstell is looking a tad desperate these days.

Bring back BB and mark lemarr.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    at best Simon amstell is looking a tad desperate these days.

Bring back BB and mark lemarr.
                    And Preston.

Comment

Working...
                    X