• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If you dont ask.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you dont ask.

In one of my PSs a few days ago I asked the moderators to ban other names beginning with x. Bloody cheek that all sorts of riff-raff were using names beginning with x. I see xinet d is now banned and can't see any sign of the other x bloke, forgot his name.

It all goes to show that if you don't ask you don't get. Moderators, can you please ban

aTW
    Dim Prawn
    Chico
    Wage Slave
    Dundee George
    threaded
    cojak
    zeitghost
    bfg
    owl hoot
    Rebecca Loos
    Late Great, oh sod it - just ban everyone except me.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Originally posted by xoggoth
    In one of my PSs a few days ago I asked the moderators to ban other names beginning with x. Bloody cheek that all sorts of riff-raff were using names beginning with x. I see xinet d is now banned and can't see any sign of the other x bloke, forgot his name.
    Xog, I have an animated gif showing a living, snarling specimen of your avatar, filmed at great risk while on safari on the planet Zarg - I just caught a glimpse, and recorded a few seconds on my holo-camera before the brute pounced. I've been meaning to put it up, but so far too lazy and disorganized.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

It all goes to show that if you don't ask you don't get. Moderators, can you please ban

aTW
      Dim Prawn
      Chico
      Wage Slave
      Dundee George
      threaded
      cojak
      zeitghost
      bfg
      owl hoot
      Rebecca Loos
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

aTW
        Dim Prawn
        Chico
        Wage Slave
        Dundee George
        threaded
        cojak
        zeitghost
        bfg
        owl hoot
        Rebecca Loos
        Why am I not on the list? Is it because I don't have a big bum like the others?
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Xog you bastard

and there was me being nice to you and everything.
          (ps I liked your story pages in xog....com, very strange but appealing, how long have you been writing and have you been published other than on the net?)
          Why not?

Comment

Dear Mods, please can you ban Xoggoth. All he does is post complete rubbish and use the board as a means to express his dirty perversions. We really don't need such posters. I, on the other hand, post nothing but the most innocent and sensible contributions.

PS. Franco, my bum is not big. It is lovely. I have a fantastic bum. Would you like to stroke it? If it likes you it might just purr.
            Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
              PS. Franco, my bum is not big. It is lovely. I have a fantastic bum. Would you like to stroke it? If it likes you it might just purr.
              Tart!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod
                Tart!
                You are quite wrong. I have a mission to share my arse with the world so that it might bring joy and happiness to the wretched lives of millions. My arse can heal the sick and feed the hungry. Behold, my arse of power is a gift unto the world, rejoice for the buttocks of peace are here
                Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

While we are on the banning subject ..

What have you got to do to get banned ?
                  Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Originally posted by wc2
                    While we are on the banning subject ..

What have you got to do to get banned ?
                    SA says;
                    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                    X