• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boiled eggs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boiled eggs

I dont normally do breakfast, but part of my drinking reduction regime is to eat more. I dont want to get up any earlier so I have been bringing a couple of boiled eggs into the office and I scoff them with my coffee before anyone else gets in.

Does anyone else bring boiled eggs into the office ?

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I dont normally do breakfast, but part of my drinking reduction regime is to eat more. I dont want to get up any earlier so I have been bringing a couple of boiled eggs into the office and I scoff them with my coffee before anyone else gets in.

I use to do that... I made egg and chees sarnies and brought them into work. Got a few complaints.... but who cares. Don't do it these days as I am now back at my parents... (They are bit weird about me bringing eggs into the house).
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

I used to have a boiled egg for breakfast, but, since leaving the hob on all day I have been using the microwave for oats instead!

Like the idea of boiling one the night before and having it once I am work though.....

Comment

I bet your clients secretly hate you.

HTH
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

If I want a quick breakfast, I just have a couple of raw eggs. Saves a lot of cooking (3 minutes) and is very quack.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
            I bet your clients secretly hate you.

HTH
            how very dare you.

They dont keep it secret.

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

No. Do you know how to tell if it has been boiled?

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
                No. Do you know how to tell if it has been boiled?
                no, how can you tell ?

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)

Comment

just bring in raw eggs and boil them in the kettle before everyone else is in.
                  "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
                    I use to do that... I made egg and chees sarnies and brought them into work. Got a few complaints.... but who cares. Don't do it these days as I am now back at my parents... (They are bit weird about me bringing eggs into the house).
                    I'm sure there's a great story behind this.
                    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Working...
                    X