• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What sort of depression are we about to have?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Depression
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Depression
    Long
    37.50%
    Great
    25.00%
    I am andyw - nothing depresses me
    37.50%

Where's the poll?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      Where's the poll?
      Congratulations - you have set an all time cuk record from thread post to asking where poll is - about 27 milliseconds I believe.

When do you want your prize?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Congratulations - you have set an all time cuk record from thread post to asking where poll is - about 27 milliseconds I believe.

When do you want your prize?

Comment

Purple, bit fat. Like a small fat, purple pet dog.
          Bored.

Comment

Manic.

Its already a frustrating mess.

Comment

I am going for Long. All this debt has to work its way out of the system.

Comment

I think a Jim Bowen depression: A "super smashing great" depression

Comment

I voted "Great" as I think the one now names the "Great" depression will be nothing compared to the one we are now slowly entering.

I believe that the stock markets are still far from the bottom - and they are the quickest (publicly available data points) to recover.

This will be years.
                  "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
                    I voted "Great" as I think the one now names the "Great" depression will be nothing compared to the one we are now slowly entering.

I believe that the stock markets are still far from the bottom - and they are the quickest (publicly available data points) to recover.

This will be years.
                    Apparently "Long" was known as "Great" until the "Great" came along. If you get my drift.

Comment

Working...
                    X