• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

football results feed?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

football results feed?

Bit of a long shot but here goes.

I have a need to pick up football fixtures and results and the way I am doing it just now is by screen scraping which in the long term is no ideal.

I assume that there must be a service somewhere but I cannot find one. Does anyone know of a service that does this and if so how much does it cost?

Cheers

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Bit of a long shot but here goes.

I have a need to pick up football fixtures and results and the way I am doing it just now is by screen scraping which in the long term is no ideal.

I assume that there must be a service somewhere but I cannot find one. Does anyone know of a service that does this and if so how much does it cost?

Cheers
    The FA provide a licensed service I believe, but they own the copyright to fixtures and I've heard of them being heavy handed with sites that publish them without being licensed to do so.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

For Fixtures speak to The Football DataCo Ltd as they own the copyright for the these, for the results may be an idea to speak to http://www.sportingstatz.com/ they do the stats for Sky/BBC etc

No idea on the costs though.

Comment

Working...
      X