• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Negotiated a 4 day week, what do on on free day?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Negotiated a 4 day week, what do on on free day?

Hi All I'm a no0b on here but been contracting 12 months now.

So I've negotiated a 4 day week, which is well good as I'm still earning twice as much as I was as a Permie, but now my weekends are 50% longer! Everyone's a winner!

Anyone got any ideas on something different to do on the free day rather than fritter it away, bonus points if it involves meeting new lasses as where I work it's about 95% blerks and the 5% women are either old or the power dressing career types?

Thought of part time work in a country pub or sommat, something totally different to the 9-5 drag.
    Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
    "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Working...
X