• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Indian Muslims

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indian Muslims

Indian Muslims have rejected the bodies of the militants involved in the Mumbai attacks.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7758651.stm

Indian Muslims say they do not want the gunmen killed by the security forces during the attacks in Mumbai to be buried in Muslim graveyards.

Community leaders believe the militants cannot be called Muslims because they went against the teachings of Islam and killed innocent civilians.
    Coffee's for closers

where are the 7/7 bombers buried?

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
      In lots of very small boxes.

Comment

They're in a small snuff box on their parent's mantels.
        McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
        Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Reading "The Looming Tower" and it's a really interesting insight into the Islamic Terrorist mind as opposed to the normal Islam/Muslim way of thinking.

The extemists actually make up excuses to slur other (moderate/religious) muslims with slander of not being true muslims, and use this as a reason to kill them.

Stupid, stupid people. They have nothing better to live for than to try an impose their way of life upon everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
            Stupid, stupid people. They have nothing better to live for than to try an impose their way of life upon everyone.
            We've killed far more of them for that reason over the last 10 than they will ever manage of us. Most of them were innocents too. We don't get much press coverage of that though.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
              According to JihadWatch, Tanweer is buried in Pakistan. I don't think the others have had funerals.
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Generally the Islamic fundamentalists are losing the war for hearts and minds (in the middle East at least, although not in North Africa). In Iraq, the majority have lost patience with their brutal ideology. The attacks in India had one purpose in mind: to provoke nationalist Hindus to respond with pogroms on the muslims. The Islamists would like their more more moderate brethren to be persecuted and thus to turn radical. Sadly their wish is likely to come true in this instance.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Sadly their wish is likely to come true in this instance.
                  Based on?
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                    Based on?
                    The behaviour of the BJP in the past, who seem to have many features of our BNP.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X