• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm back!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back!

**** me it's cold.

What did I miss?
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Shenanigans for the Xmas do - you coming along to this one?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Where've you been?
      Thailand, Australia, Singapore. Generally hotter places

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        Shenanigans for the Xmas do - you coming along to this one?
        Love to, but unless the date has changed I'll be up in Jockland putting in my obligatory Xmas appearance with the family.

What shenanigans?

Comment

Hi snaw

Originally posted by snaw View Post
          What did I miss?
          Something about banks, IIRC

Comment

What shenanigans?
            Shenanigans is my general word for 'stuff happening with'. Shame, would have been a funny sight to see you with a permatan.

Not that I'm jealous or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Something about banks, IIRC
              G'day!

Yeah, every time I logged into a news website it seemd another bank was shedding a few thousand jobs. Might explain why the contract market is soo tulipe ...

That and some commotion about Brand and Ross, seemed from afar like that was ever so slightly overblown ...

Comment

snaw. Welcome back!

Hope you had a great time!
                Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

That and some commotion about Brand and Ross, seemed from afar like that was ever so slightly overblown ...
                  Yes, they impugned one of these young ladies' honour (NSFW) on her granddad's answering machine - still, R&B are both irritating twonks, so anything that causes them grief is good

Comment

**** me it's cold.

What did I miss?
                    And you are, like who?

Comment

Working...
                    X