• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Use fnd 4 txt msgs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use fnd 4 txt msgs

Linky

Damn fine surgeons IMHO

Prty amzg stry :-)

I wonder what the message)s) said ?

OMG U Nub !
    Wssp ?
    Dis is wht u do
    Gt anaethtic
    Jab ptnt
    Wt 5 mins
    Gt saw
    Cut off arm
    Sew bk up
    Pray it wks
    If goes wrng del msg
    GL ! LOLOLOLOL !
    Cya
    DR.
    Last edited by Board Game Geek; 3 December 2008, 07:35.
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

"I don't think that someone that wasn't a vascular surgeon would have been able to deal with the large blood vessels involved. That is why I volunteer myself so often, I love being able to save someone's life."

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        "I don't think that someone that wasn't a vascular surgeon would have been able to deal with the large blood vessels involved. That is why I volunteer myself so often, I love being able to save someone's life."
        Excellent.

He operates (I think that's the word I'm looking for) through Medicins Sans Frontieres, which does great work in getting medical help out to people, to give them a chance of life. We who do not have so much to offer, can at least donate to it from our Ltd Cos, and smile twice: it's giving some people a basic chance at life, and it's not going to Brown. In fact it's IR35-proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
          Prty amzg stry :-)

I wonder what the message)s) said ?

OMG U Nub !
          Wssp ?
          Dis is wht u do
          Gt anaethtic
          Jab ptnt
          Wt 5 mins
          Gt saw
          Cut off arm
          Sew bk up
          Pray it wks
          If goes wrng del msg
          GL ! LOLOLOLOL !
          Cya
          DR.

All kicked off with

omg hippo bit boy LOL! stpd cnt.

Comment

They're lucky it worked in the Congo. When I was in Cuba, I once got 10 texts from my gf all at the same time (3 a.m.). She had sent them out over the course of the day: they started off chatty but by the end they were somewhat disappointed and even a tad critical.

Comment

Working...
            X