PDA

View Full Version : Use fnd 4 txt msgs

NickFitz
3rd December 2008, 03:12
Linky (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7761994.stm)

Damn fine surgeons IMHO :yay:

Board Game Geek
3rd December 2008, 07:13
Prty amzg stry :-)

I wonder what the message)s) said ?

OMG U Nub !
Wssp ?
Dis is wht u do
Gt anaethtic
Jab ptnt
Wt 5 mins
Gt saw
Cut off arm
Sew bk up
Pray it wks
If goes wrng del msg
GL ! LOLOLOLOL !
Cya
DR.

BrilloPad
3rd December 2008, 07:29
"I don't think that someone that wasn't a vascular surgeon would have been able to deal with the large blood vessels involved. That is why I volunteer myself so often, I love being able to save someone's life."

expat
3rd December 2008, 09:07
"I don't think that someone that wasn't a vascular surgeon would have been able to deal with the large blood vessels involved. That is why I volunteer myself so often, I love being able to save someone's life."Excellent.

He operates (I think that's the word I'm looking for) through Medicins Sans Frontieres, which does great work in getting medical help out to people, to give them a chance of life. We who do not have so much to offer, can at least donate to it from our Ltd Cos, and smile twice: it's giving some people a basic chance at life, and it's not going to Brown. In fact it's IR35-proof.

basshead
3rd December 2008, 09:20
Prty amzg stry :-)

I wonder what the message)s) said ?

OMG U Nub !
Wssp ?
Dis is wht u do
Gt anaethtic
Jab ptnt
Wt 5 mins
Gt saw
Cut off arm
Sew bk up
Pray it wks
If goes wrng del msg
GL ! LOLOLOLOL !
Cya
DR.

:D

All kicked off with

omg hippo bit boy LOL! stpd cnt.

expat
3rd December 2008, 09:37
They're lucky it worked in the Congo. When I was in Cuba, I once got 10 texts from my gf all at the same time (3 a.m.). She had sent them out over the course of the day: they started off chatty but by the end they were somewhat disappointed and even a tad critical.