• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Goooooooogle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goooooooogle

Google has stopped auto-completing my search terms from my history, and started doing it from their own list. Is this a "FFS don't let the wife see my searches" enhancement?

Yahoo started to do this and it was slow as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
      Google has stopped auto-completing my search terms from my history, and started doing it from their own list. Is this a "FFS don't let the wife see my searches" enhancement?
      just use incognito mode in chrome and the wife will never know what you have been searching/looking at

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        just use incognito mode in chrome and the wife will never know what you have been searching/looking at
        Allegedly
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
          I do hate it when youtube does that. I wish it could be switched off.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            I don't have a problem with that, but I do use auto-complete lazily to bring things back, insted of bookmarking them.

Comment

Working...
            X