• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any None IT bods out there

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any None IT bods out there

I realise that this place is "The IT Contractors Portal" but I use it for help and advice and hopefully over the years i may contribute back.

But I'm not IT.

The way that recruitment is going in general these days, I guess there'll be more non-permie staff (easy to hire, easy to fire), are there any more currently on the Forum?

Me? I'm a Health and Safety (definately not 'elf and safety) contractor working up North. Being forced into the contract route and detting up my own Ltdco has allowed me to work for a number of other clients too. I'm loving that there's a variety there that I've never had before.

Who else is none IT and what do you do?
    'elf and safety guru

There's an echo in here

Comment

There's an echo in here

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        There's an echo in here
        Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        There's an echo in here
        Hey this isn't your PHP program!
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Sorry, wondered where that had gone....

Can you tell I'm non-IT?

'elf and safety guru

Comment

Originally posted by thelace View Post
            Sorry, wondered where that had gone....

Can you tell I'm non-IT?

Don't worry you're not alone. We've got all sorts here - agents, accountants, project managers and even nuns apparently!
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
            X