• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Queen's Speech anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Queen's Speech anyone?

I thought this would be quite a hot topic but it seems you lot are more interested in Christmas and avatars and waffles/triffids/truffles etc..

What has happened to CUK today?

Linky - merely for completelness
    Last edited by Jog On; 3 December 2008, 14:29. Reason: Does anyone actually read these?
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

And immigrants who commit crimes or make no effort to integrate will have to wait longer to become UK citizens.
    Oh that's nice...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

“My government is committed to helping families and businesses through difficult times”

Firstly, what about individuals?

Secondly, if they didn’t help families and businesses into difficult times, they wouldn’t have to help them through them either.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I wonder what she'd really say given the chance?
        Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
          She'd say "So what do you do then?"
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I'm bored with this - anyone fancy a pint

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
              I'm bored with this - anyone fancy a pint
              …of gin.

Comment

Who am I?

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  I thought this would be quite a hot topic but it seems you lot are more interested in Christmas and avatars and waffles/triffids/truffles etc..

What has happened to CUK today?

Linky - merely for completelness
                  Quite possibly it is that everyone knows the whole country is ****ed and there's nothing you, me, or the man in the moon can do about it.

Knowing that means listening to, and commenting on, a speech written by the same idiots who got us into this mess is of little interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Dalek View Post
                    Quite possibly it is that everyone knows the whole country is ****ed and there's nothing you, me, or the man in the moon can do about it.

Knowing that means listening to, and commenting on, a speech written by the same idiots who got us into this mess is of little interest.
                    global economy

Comment

Working...
                    X