• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wonking for Free!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonking for Free!!!

A Google for "wonking" produces some unexpected results, seems to be urban slang for prevaricating. You live and learn

sounds like the hilarious fake French policeman in Allo Allo

I was wonking past your window
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
      A Google for "wonking" produces some unexpected results, seems to be urban slang for prevaricating. You live and learn
      WTF does <cut and paste> prevaricating mean?!!!
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

It means to tell the absolute truth
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
          WTF does <cut and paste> prevaricating mean?!!!
          Did you say £68 per hour?
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
            Did you say £68 per hour?
            Fortunately I'm not an English Language Consultant

Is that the Dude in your avatar Bagpuss?
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Fortunately I'm not an English Language Consultant

Is that the Dude in your avatar Bagpuss?
              Er, no - the 'dude' in question is Officer Crabtree as played by Arthur Bostrom.

HTH
              The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
                Er, no - the 'dude' in question is Officer Crabtree as played by Arthur Bostrom.

HTH
                Do you realise that you and Moscow Mule have the same avatar?

You must be soooooooooooo embarrassed!
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Do you realise that you and Moscow Mule have the same avatar?

You must be soooooooooooo embarrassed!
                  Someone else has it too... But I was the first. Even bloody OS tried it on for a while. I'm too tired to care...
                  The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Working...
                  X