• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mail order brides

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mail order brides

Is anyone watching this program on Sky1?

Men are ridiculous!!!!!
    The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Is anyone watching this program on Sky1?

Men are ridiculous!!!!!
    Hey!

She's blonde and buxom, whats ridiculous about that?
    Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Sally, this is a computer contracting site. Trophy wives and mail order brides are par for the course
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        Sally, this is a computer contracting site. Trophy wives and mail order brides are par for the course
        You're right - this is actually the first Contractor related thread I've ever started
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by stingman123 View Post
          Hey!

She's blonde and buxom, whats ridiculous about that?
          He meets her at the airport and she can't stand to kiss him on the lips, physically squirming away!

Come on men - are you REALLY that stupid?!!!!!

Unless "squirming" gets you off of course...
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

He meets her at the airport and she can't stand to kiss him on the lips, physically squirming away!

She's ovbiously playing hard to get.

Bloody women. So hard to read.

Comment

I really hope Rod gets stuck with a right cow cause I dont think I've ever seen such a repulsive arrogant pr*ck in my entire life.
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

I really hope Rod gets stuck with a right cow cause I dont think I've ever seen such a repulsive arrogant pr*ck in my entire life.
                Not even me

Dammit. My charms not as strong as it used to be. People might actually start to like me.

Comment

How did you know?

Are there any interesting Mail order websites? Just so I know to avoid them.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                    Not even me

Dammit. My charms not as strong as it used to be. People might actually start to like me.
                    I hate to say it but you are so fluffy it's hard to tell the difference between you and this!
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X