• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boring meeting in 5minutes what can I do

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boring meeting in 5minutes what can I do

I have a boring meeting in 5 minutes - what can I do to make to a bit better ?
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Originally posted by n5gooner
    Turn up naked and exclaim "Wow, why didn't I think of this before?"

Failing that, nail your testicles to the wipe-board.
    Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
    You know you'll need us!

Comment

there's always bullsh*t bingo?

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
        Work on winning my smilie competition.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck
          there's always bullsh*t bingo?
          Sounds a bit like flange bingo.

Btw, I like the idea of turning up naked for the meeting. I will have to try that myself as it sounds like great fun. Anyone want to watch me write on the flip chart?
          Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
            Sounds a bit like flange bingo.

Btw, I like the idea of turning up naked for the meeting. I will have to try that myself as it sounds like great fun. Anyone want to watch me write on the flip chart?
            I wouldn't mind watching you nail your testicals to the wipe-board...
            You know you'll need us!

Comment

Originally posted by The Late, Great JC
              I wouldn't mind watching you nail your testicals to the wipe-board...
              No. What on Earth are you thinking, man? Today is Monday; S&M club is on Wednesdays!

Alternatively, I could run into the meeting, stark naked save for a ginger wig, shouting, "Alright you bastards, come and have a go if you think you're hard enough!"
              Last edited by WageSlave; 19 September 2005, 14:46.

Comment

Moderators. Please ban Wageslave, he is attempting to usurp my position as the board's resident pervert and doing far too good a job for my liking.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
                  Alternatively, I could run into the meeting, stark naked save for a ginger wig, shouting, "Alright you bastards, come and have a go if you think you're hard enough!"
                  Sounds like something Spod would do... But he doesn't need the wig...
                  You know you'll need us!

Comment

Originally posted by The Late, Great JC
                    Sounds like something Spod would do... But he doesn't need the wig...
                    Aye, and you'd know about that, wouldn't you, JC

Even better, running in to the meeting room naked and covered in tizer.

Comment

Working...
                    X