• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Obamas opinion of Cameron

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obamas opinion of Cameron

Apparently Obama thinks Cameron is a bit of a lightweight. Interesting...

linky

A source told the magazine that Mr Cameron's "anti-European diatribe" had not impressed Mr Obama.
    This is based on an article from the New Statesman. Draw your own conlcusions from that...
    Older and ...well, just older!!

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
    Apparently Obama thinks Cameron is a bit of a lightweight. Interesting...
    Its hardly something everyone doesnt already know.

Cameron isnt exactly statesman material is he? It shows how short of real talent the tories are that he is the one in charge.
    The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

You need someone with character, determination and vision, like me. Someone you can trust.
      If you've got a problem and no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire...Gordon Brown ...( cue music )

Comment

Considering how Obama has managed to inspire a whole new generation into polictics who were previously apathatic then Cameron is a lightwieght.

You could at least compare Thatcher to Regan or Blair to Clinton and see someone with equal ability and political vision. To me Cameron is just a shallow etionian who can't see past his desire for power and the chasing of swing voters, without offering a real alternative to labour.

Comment

Originally posted by the_duderama View Post
          Considering how Obama has managed to inspire a whole new generation into polictics who were previously apathatic then Cameron is a lightwieght.

You could at least compare Thatcher to Regan or Blair to Clinton and see someone with equal ability and political vision.
          Or Brown to Obama?

Comment

Originally posted by the_duderama View Post
            ... Blair to Clinton....

History will not judge Blair so kindly I think. Would Clinton have prosecuted war on the flimsiest of pretexts? For no apparent reason other than his own vanity? Blair is a slimy character and the 1 and only thing that can make me feel any sympathy for Brown. He has a lot of blood on his hands.
            Bored.

Comment

Blair needs to be compared to other war criminals and mass murderers.

Comment

Hahahahaha, thats funny...Obama calling someone else a lightweight!

And all that coming from the man who has never voted on anything in his political life!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman View Post
                  Hahahahaha, thats funny...Obama calling someone else a lightweight!

And all that coming from the man who has never voted on anything in his political life!

Mailman
                  Obama makes Blair look trustworthy.

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
                    History will not judge Blair so kindly I think. Would Clinton have prosecuted war on the flimsiest of pretexts? For no apparent reason other than his own vanity? Blair is a slimy character and the 1 and only thing that can make me feel any sympathy for Brown. He has a lot of blood on his hands.
                    Well Clinton was a bit of a media slimeball, hence the comparisson, he did bomb Sudan and Afghanistan, and his policies resulted in al qaeda gaining so much support in the middle east.

My point was that Cameron is an ineffective opposition - hence why labour have been in power so long and have managed to bring in so many unpopular policies. Perhaps a little more honesty in brittish politics would help earn more respect for our politicians?

Comment

Working...
                    X