• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Police powerless on outdoor orgies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I said, WS, you are in the wrong country... What if this happened in England? you would be arrested even in your own house

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm...irkies.sexlife

Dutch police and park rangers have admitted they are powerless to stop a growing trend of outdoor sex orgies.

In the latest incident, a large group of people were found romping naked on a beach in the Bussloo area of the country.

They including 10 couples who were being "particularly boisterous" with each other while the others watched.

But police called to the scene admitted they were powerless to act despite numerous complaints from other beach users, and could only give the naked orgy lovers a verbal warning. [ I wonder if they were really listening to the police while indulging in sexual pleaseure :-) ]

The head of one of Holland's biggest national parks says the problem is getting worse and has called for the government to make clear guidelines on outdoor sex orgies to allow police to act.

Eric Droogh, who is director at the Veluwe National Park, said: "A national debate on wild sex parties in the countryside is essential.

"Police and park wardens currently have too little scope to intervene. The only possibility is to catch the transgressors red-handed.

"Outdoor sex is now commonly occurring in national parks and other public places. In some cases they just stopped beside the road in the picnic area or a meadow for the orgies."

He called for clearer guidelines and sanctions to deal with the outdoor sex phenomenon.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Sounds like a great idea. You're out for a gentle drive in the country on a fine summer day. You stop by a field for a spot of lunch and see a group of other people sitting a few meters away. Stripping off save for socks and sandals, the sound of slurping and slapping soon fills the air.
    Afterwards, still undressed, you could paint the car a lovely cucumber green and spray your new friends with warm but tangy wee.

Where's the harm in that?
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Afterwards, still undressed, you could paint the car a lovely cucumber green and spray your new friends with warm but tangy wee.
      Is it supposed to be tangy?

You know when you've been tangied...

Hmmmm, I can just see the adverts now...
      Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
      You know you'll need us!

Comment

Originally posted by The Late, Great JC
        Is it supposed to be tangy?

You know when you've been tangied...

Hmmmm, I can just see the adverts now...
        At school, I had a friend who used to drink his urine.

Comment

Here you go, Slave... kick a woman to death, conditional discharge. Have sex with a 16 year old, six months chokey and a ban on sending text messages...

A teaching assistant has been jailed for six months and banned from sending texts to boys after admitting having sex with a special needs pupil aged 16.

Read On: Woman banned from texting pupils
          Has the world gone mad?

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the age of consent 16? So what has the teacher done that's illegal?

Tony Blair, happy to send lads to die in Iraq but dammed if he'll let them have sex.

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
              Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the age of consent 16? So what has the teacher done that's illegal?

Tony Blair, happy to send lads to die in Iraq but dammed if he'll let them have sex.
              Pretty much what I thought. There's a case that the teacher behaved in an immoral manner (breach of trust and all that), but last I heard that wasn't a criminal offence. Guess I'm a bit out of touch with the latest developments in New Labour's one party police state.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                There's a case that the teacher behaved in an immoral manner (breach of trust and all that), but last I heard that wasn't a criminal offence.
                They will just fire you and you will never get good job again.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                  That's what I would have expected - a disciplinary enquiry and a possible sacking. But now it seems they throw you in jail and stick you with an ASBO or two for good measure. No doubt it'll be straight to the sex offenders' register as well.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                    Like how many times will it happen again that you find a young sexy woman who want to go to bed with you?
                    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
                    X