• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shannon Mathews endgame?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shannon Mathews endgame?

Watching the news now her mother's been found guilty. What puzzles me is how did they expect to get away with it if they were keeping her hidden away to get some 'Find Shannon' money?

Doesn't look like they intended killing her, so as she's a witness that could give them away, they were going to get found out whatever happened.

Are they just dumb, or am I missing something, and I'm dumb too?
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Yes, I agree and I was thinking exactly the same thing earlier. Even if their scheme had gone to plan - that is, if she were released in that market area and then subsequently 'found' by the uncle, the detectives would clearly want to interview the little girl very thoroughly. Even if the family had tried to brainwash her with a story of some sort beforehand, detectives would still smell something within seconds.

Actually, I bet all of them do smell. Bunch of total freaks. Burn them all.

Comment

So my initial thought is right, they're just too dumb to ever have pulled it off.

The only way would have been to 'do a Madeliene' and top the tot.
      Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
        So my initial thought is right, they're just too dumb to ever have pulled it off.

The only way would have been to 'do a Madeliene' and top the tot.
        But the reward was for her to be found.

Comment

Hey, lets find out on panorama next

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            But the reward was for her to be found.

Then they really are clueless. I thought they were trying to scam money by starting a 'Find Shannon' fund after seeing the McCanns raise a million+.
            Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Jesus, did you see that 'family' tree the police created?

She has seen more cockends than weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                She has seen more cockends than weekends.

Seven kids by five fathers. Some desperate blokes out there. I'd rather have a wank than shag a minger like her.
                Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                  Seven kids by five fathers. Some desperate blokes out there. I'd rather have a wink than shag a minger like her.
                  She won't get any deliverables from me that's for sure. Phew.

Comment

and never worked, nice to see our taxes going to good use...........

Comment

Working...
                    X