• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

F1 Doom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F1 Doom

No more Honda.

So the rumours are saying.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    No more Honda.

So the rumours are saying.
    Got a link?

Comment

Shame if Honda leave, but the whole thing is a sham anyway.

Ecclestone now wants to scrap the points system with the champion determined purely on number of wins. This comes after they widened the point spread a couple of seasons ago to make it more fair...
      Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Got a link?
        http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpa...s_art_id=36685

Google is your friend.
        Cats are evil.

Comment

F1, soon to be without any teams, or tracks.
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

The Ferrari bias has made it a joke, I think all the teams should leave and start their own series without them.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
              The Ferrari bias has made it a joke, I think all the teams should leave and start their own series without them.
              They thought of that...but decided nobody would watch if Ferrari weren't with them.

Its ironic because a couple of years back it was thought all the small runners would drop out and leave only the factory teams. Now with Honda probably dropping out (again) and Toyota on the brink as well....
              McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
              Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
                Shame if Honda leave, but the whole thing is a sham anyway.

Ecclestone now wants to scrap the points system with the champion determined purely on number of wins. This comes after they widened the point spread a couple of seasons ago to make it more fair...

In the old days (Senna, Prost, Our Nige) drivers only counted their 11 best results out of 16, that used to make the last 5 races of the season far more interesting. I've stopped watching F1 years ago in the Schumacher years, I think sidecar racing is the most watchable motor sport these days.

Comment

So bad Red Bull have to run two teams just to fill the grid.
                  Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                  Feist - I Feel It All
                  Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

No rumours of a buyer ?

Comment

Working...
                    X